Beautiful newly refurbished Executive Double with En-Suite and Walk in Shower
Executive Double Room
The newly refurbished Newmarket Executive double room comes with brand new sumptuous deep pile carpet, super king size bed with handmade luxury headboard, dresser, bedside cabinets and hand built wardrobe.
Newmarket comprises of a fully tiled en-suite shower room with spacious walk in shower.
|APPROX. SIZE:||215 Sq Ft|
|BATH/SHOWER:||Walk in shower|
Room Highlights and Features
All our rooms are luxuriously fitted with the latest amenities
- Complimentary WIFI
- Comfortable Super King sized Bed
- Spacious En-Suite with large walk in shower
- Fine interior with hand crafted Bedroom Furniture
- Tea/Coffee Facilities
- Luxury Soft Towels
- 40″ TV with loaded features
- Cupboard Space
- Iron and ironing board
- Full English Breakfast
- Complimentary toiletries
- Beautiful Garden Surroundings
- Large Bar Area leading to Beautiful landscaped Garden
- 10 minutes walk to the stunning Sandy Beaches of Bournemouth
- 20 minute walk to Bournemouth Town Centre, 5 minutes walk to cliff top
- 10 minute drive to New Forest
Bedding & Pillows
Derby Manor bedding is supplied with:
Bedding & Pillows
Derby Manor`s Mattress`s
Which? Best Buy Mattress Winner
Sealy are currently working in conjunction with the world renowned American Orthopedic Advisory Board, who’s research and development programmes have put them as the cutting edge of the “Science of Sleep.”
They invest in far more than just producing outstandingly good beds. Their pressure mapping programme ensures that all Sealy Posturepedic beds offer relief from the endless tossing and turning caused by uncomfortable pressure points. Zonal Support create a firmer tension in areas where greater support is needed such as the lumbar region, and softer in others, such as the shoulders and the hips. This unique approach to mattress design helps minimise pressure points and aids spinal alignment eliminating tossing and turning allowing an enjoyable, restful night’s sleep.
Sealy Messina 1400 Pocket Mattress
The 1400 pocket springs provide all the support and pressure relief that is uniquely Posturepedic but now has all of the comfort of a pocket spring incorporating Latex for push back support.
Mattress Tension – Soft
Features and Benefits:
- 1400 Pocket Springs – The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper layer of springs shape to the body contours while the lower layers absorb changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Latex – Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your body weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night’s sleep. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Pillowtop – A pillowtop refers to a type of mattress that is made with extra layers and cushioning to increase softness and comfort, as if the mattress were topped with a pillow.
- Quilted Soft Knit Cover – Upholstered in a soft knit cover which has enhanced cooling properties and moisture management system. It has a quilted sleeping surface and mattress borders to provide soft cushioning and added comfort.
- High loft Mattress Top – Layers of luxurious mattress fillings are lofted at the surface of the mattress to provide extra comfort and support.
- 7 Zoned Support System – Zonal technology correctly supports and aligns the spine in its natural shape, helping to reduce aches and pains. Sealy Posturepedic are the only sleep systems endorsed by the world renowed Orthopedic Advisory Board.
- Unirail Support System – This system uses a high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs. This stops the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and edge-to-edge support.
- Smart Fibres – Smart Fibre mattresses with Purotex hold Allergy UK’s Seal of Approval endorsement. It is so important that those suffering with house dust mite allergy are able to confidently choose a mattress that will help them to reduce the allergens in their bedroom, in the knowledge that it has undergone stringent scientific testing. This is delivered with essential elements, Purotex microcapsules release friendly bacteria into the fabric of the mattress to reduce mould and moisture. The 100% natural solution for a fresh, hygienic and dust-mite free mattress and endorsed by Allergy UK.
- Flag-stitched Handles – handles on both sides for ease of moving and positioning.